Closing Date: 18 April 2018
Only applicants from Ngwathe and Moqhaka Municipalities will be considered
As part of youth development and capacitation, De Beers Voorspoed Mine based in Kroonstad is recruiting Nineteen (19) young people for experiential learning / internship opportunities (from Ngwathe and Moqhaka Municipalities) who need experiential training as part of the requirement to assist the applicant to complete his / her qualification or internship as work experience exposure. The programme will be for the period of 12 months as a minimum to end no later than 31 December 2019 full-time
depending on the discipline need.
The commencement of the programme will be in the month of May 2018 or earlier.
|Engineering – Apprentices [x2]
|Human Resources [x2]
n addition to above minimum criteria the incumbent will also meet the following requirements:
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Be able to analyse and interpret information
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
- A continuous mindset
- Computer skills
- Assist in building a high performance culture
- Able to travel if need be
- Be willing to work standby / overtime / CONTOPS as relevant and required by the discipline
- Appointment to these positions is dependent on successful completion of the Company’s screening protocols such as being declared Medical and physically fit; security clearance; validity check on qualifications; Psychometric and Technical assessments.
Situated about 35km North of Kroonstad in the Free State, Voorspoed mine offers great opportunities to talented people. The mine is an open-pit operation and the life of mine is estimated to be until 2020.
- The company has no obligation of permanent employment on completion of this programme
- First preference will be given to applicants who need experiential training as part of the requirement to assist them complete their qualifications
- Previous working experience is not a prerequisite for consideration
- Consideration will be given to the Company’s Employment Equity Policy
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How To Apply
- applicants should submit;
- CV’s accompanied by an original certified proof of the minimum criteria,
- Certified ID copy,
- Certified transcripts from the higher education institution for the relevant course if you are still busy with the qualification,
- Proof of Address (Municipal statements and / or letter from the Municipality indicating or verifying your residential address,
- a Certified letter from the higher education institution (FET, University of Technology, University, College, etc.) indicating that an applicant requires experiential learning experience to complete his / her qualification where applicable
- Note that no deviation to the minimum criteria as stipulated will be accommodated
- Please submit your application on or before the closing date to:
- Apply Online for the De Beers: Graduate / Internship Programme 2018