Closing Date: 30 October 2018
Location: Killarney Gardens, Cape Town
Salary: R3000.00 pm
Fair Cape Dairies and its subsidiary, Fruitique, a progressive manufacturer of dairy products and fruit pulps and syrups, have an opportunity available for Learnerships for Matrics (Grade 12) at its facility situated in Killarney Gardens.
Our commitment to superior quality, innovation, value for money and sustainable business practices will always be maintained as our best guarantee for future sustainability.
- We invite Grade 12 graduates to complete a NQF 1 National Certificate in Food/Beverage Handling Practices qualification. You will complete this course while working in our factories.
- Grade 12 students, who have obtained at least 50 % or more in both Mathematics/Math Lit and English.
- You will need to be eager and energetic to work in a factory shift environment and in turn we will offer a one year contract in addition to registering the successful person onto the Learnership.
- You will be exposed to on-the-job learning and will study and complete theoretical and practical assessments during your period of employment in order to achieve the qualification
- Grade 12 graduates.
- Grade 12 level Mathematics/Math Literacy and English with at least 50% pass rate in each subject
- Completely committed to learning and studying to achieve a qualification
- Must be willing to work in a Shift Environment.
- Must have access to reliable transport or public transport to and from the workplace in Killarney Gardens/ Durbanville Farm.
- Available to begin employment in November 2018
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- The successful applicants will be required to work at shop floor level and attend regular training sessions as scheduled. You will assist the Department in any daily activities with regards to processing and packaging of food and dairy products.
- R3000-00 per month – Stipend
If you meet the criteria please submit your ID & Grade 12 Certificate or if you have written Matric in 2017 your results from July 2017, as well as a CV.
- High School (matric) (Preferred)
How To Apply
If you meet the criteria please submit your ID & Grade 12 Certificate or if you have written Matric in 2016 your results from July 2016, as well as a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your CV to 086 743 5281 by no later than the 3rd January 2017