Position: Project Administrator (Capex Projects and Facilities Management)
Department: Economic Development
Division: Economic Development Projects
Salary: R364 752 – R500 364 per annum (plus benefits)
- Plan, initiate and maintain administration of programmes and projects and provide support to Programme Managers, Project Managers and their teams
- Perform operational process that are aligned with the divisional objectives to ensure efficient operational processes as contemplated in the defined operational strategy of the division
- Render governance and risk management activities of the division to ensure compliance with governance and risk management requirements
- Render financial process of the division to adhere to compliance with the financial controls as contemplated in the MFMA
- Adhere to customer service orientation in the division to endure sound relations with the customers in relation to CAPEX projects
- Coordinate people management processes and activities in the division to improve performance in the division in enhancing service delivery
- Diploma in Project Management or Public Administration or relevant equivalent NQF Level 6 qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Project Administrator (CAPEX Projects )|Technicians and Associate Professionals
: Economic Development Projects Division