Z83 application from is an application form to apply for government employment.To assist a government department in selecting a person for an advertised post.
This Z83 form may be used to identify candidates to be interviewed. Since all applicants cannot be interviewed, you need to fill in this Z83 form completely, accurately and legibly. This will help to process your application fairly.
Step 1: Obtain a Z83 form. This form is available at any Government office and most Government departments websites.
Note: National and Provincial Parliament and municipalities use different application forms.
Step 2: Carefully read through the whole form. This form is used to identify suitable candidates for interviews.
Step 3: Fill in the Z83 form completely. You need to complete the form accurately and legibly by filling in Section A to Section G.
Step 4: Complete the Declaration Section. Read through and sign the form; your application will not be considered if you have not dated and signed the form.
Step 5: After completing the form, remember to attach your current CV (five pages maximum) together with certified copies of your ID, academic qualifications and proof of other requirements as indicated in the advertisement.
Step 6:Post or hand deliver your completed Z83 form and all the required documents to the address listed in the advertisement
- All information will be treated confidentially and will be assessed to find the suitable person.
- Most South African Government Departments encourages all disabled candidates to apply.
- If you are not a South African citizen, then you need to add your passport number. All personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
- Any job applications sent by fax or e-mail will not be accepted. All job applications, including Z83 forms, CVs and certified documents, must be posted or delivered by hand to the address listed in each advertisement.
- Not all applicants will be contacted. You will only be contacted for an interview if you are shortlisted after the selection process.
- If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Z83 APPLICATION FORM PDF
Tips on filling Z83 form:
- Read it carefully
- Fill it in neatly and carefully. If they can’t read your handwriting, your application will be rejected.
- Look for the REFERENCE number
- Check it yourself
- Get someone else to check your whole form for you
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Remember to date and sign your form
- Good luck
If you are applying for a government job you will always need to submit a Z83 Form along with your CV and covering letter.
HOW TO DOWNLOADS HERE NOW