University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Form 2020: The UNISA 2020 application form are available online for download. Candidates can apply for multiple programmes /courses through a single application form or online application form. Candidates need to ensure that they have copies of their statement and other documents such as ID required to fill the application form of UNISA 2020.
UNISA Application Form 2020: Application Fees
Pay the online application fee of R105,00. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa or do not qualify for admission to Unisa.
Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices. You may, however, deposit cash into the university’s Standard Bank account:
- Payment information for students living in South Africa
- Pay online using your credit card: https://registration.unisa.ac.za/info/payment/index.html
- Pay via EFT or bank deposit: http://www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo
- Remember to always include your student number and the appropriate allocation as your payment reference when making payments to Unisa.
- Payments will be allocated within two working days.
- onfirm that you are okay with Open Distance Learning (ODL) so that you can be sure that this institution is the right fit. In addition, you will need to have a valid email address and cellphone number for communication purposes. Secondly, you need to answer a question about whether you will need career counselling or not. If you need career counselling, the university will give you such services. Choose the qualification you prefer in their different faculties like Accounting Sciences, Education, Law, and many more. Presumably, you already know what you want to learn at this stage and that you are already qualified for your choice. After going through these steps, go ahead and scan the following documents: A copy of qualifications document from your school If applicable, scan your tertiary academic documents. Internet copies will not be accepted by UNISA. International students may be required to undergo an SAQ A evaluation in the case of Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas. In addition, except for UNISA students, final year students who do not have the official documents proving undergraduate or previous studies can submit their official academic records. If you are from SA, scan your ID document. If you are an international student, you can use your ID or passport. If applicable, scan your marriage certificate as well. Ideally, all documents should be in either English or Afrikaans. If not, translate them and have the translations sworn Read more: https://briefly.co.za/27122-unisa-application-form-explained-step-by-step-2020.html